Wednesday, February 14, 2007

lurvely crayons

 You've seen them before, the only difference is they're heart shaped. I picked up a trio of soft ice-cube molds from Target and thought I'd use one to make some melty crayons for a couple of kidlets I know. I hadn't made these in a decade and I have to say the color combose delighted me and the heart shapes are oh so sweet! These sat in a 250 degree oven for about 15 minutes. I checked a lot to make sure all was well...
 
 
 More crayon melting fun: 

4 comments:

  1. I tried the same thing last month with this great Target find. Trouble was, my 200 degree toaster oven melted the molds in about 7 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I melted not only the crayons but also the molds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eda, oh no! was your oven a complete mess? yikes!

    ReplyDelete